Are you trying to alleviate the stresses of debt, student loans, or trying to avoid foreclosure? Then you need the expertise of experienced Atlanta bankruptcy attorneys. At Galler Law, we want to help you get a fresh start in a way that best fits your needs. We have over 30 years of experience in aiding clients with the bankruptcy filing process: that’s over three decades of cultivating a 99% success rate in discharging Chapter 7 bankruptcy cases!
We specialize in the following practice areas:
- Filing for Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- Stopping foreclosures and helping clients navigate complexities of foreclosure law.
- Discharging student loan debt and renegotiating debt repayment plans.
- Guiding clients through debt settlement options for faster relief from unsecured debt.
- Modifying the terms of a home loan to avoid foreclosure without filing for bankruptcy.
- Aiding clients with tax bankruptcy services that allow you to recover financially.
Not only can a bankruptcy filing discharge your debts, but it can help you get on the path to rebuilding your credit as quickly as possible. Clients who filed under Chapter 7 bankruptcy can buy a home in as little as 12 to 18 months after receiving their discharge! Better still, this process prevents harassment from creditors and allows you to come out from under significant amounts of debt.
If you’re already a homeowner and wish to avoid foreclosure, a Chapter 13 bankruptcy can help you keep a mortgaged property while restructuring payment plans to meet your needs. Both options offer a variety of benefits, depending on your circumstances. It is never too late to talk to an experienced bankruptcy attorney about what would work best for your situation. Need to speak to an Atlanta bankruptcy attorney quickly? Galler Law offers plenty of virtual consultation options, including Skype and Zoom calls, phone calls, live chat, and email. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, even court proceedings are conducted by telephone to protect public health and safety. During these trying times, we strive to serve the community and ensure that clients get access to services necessary to achieve their goals. For more information about our services, call our team today at (770) 671-8830 or send us an email.